- Week 1: Measured call statistics with OrderlyStats before introducing OrderlyQ to their call centre.
- Week 2: Deployed OrderlyQ. Each caller was given an individual estimated waiting time and invited to hang up and call back when their slot is ready, rather than wait on hold. As a result of this more callers got through on the first call, as those who chose to hang up and call back later reduced the size of the on-hold queue – thus ‘flattening out’ peaks and troughs. Through this process call abandonment decreased to just one fifth of its former value with just the basic OrderlyQ system installed.
- Week 3: We installed the OrderlyDialler add-on. The Dialler calls back callers who have not been answered yet and activates automatically when agent idle time can be found.
- OrderlyQ was highly effective in helping the team improve productivity and the number of callers answered significantly increased.
- OrderlyQ reduced the call abandonment rate by 55%.
- OrderlyQ also minimised waiting times by almost a third.
- The Dialler reduced call abandonment by 39% as some callers did not need to call back in.
- This also brought down caller abandonment down by a staggering 88%.
I’m very happy with the system. I was told to call back in seven minutes and got through straight away!
Mr. Kearney, satisfied caller