The results were remarkable:
- The proportion of callers answered increased from 56.7% to 99.1% - a seismic change for the business.
- Effective capacity of the call centre increased by 60%, and the call answer rate increased by 39%.
- Average talk time dropped by 7.3 seconds as less time was spent dealing with complaints relating to queue issues.
- A 59% increase in the number of answered callers, while still working with the exact same team size.
- Average wait time for those who chose to remain on hold was decreased by 65% - that's almost two thirds!
To see similar results the call centre would have had to increase staffing by at least 60%. OrderlyQ delivered top-flight call centre performance for considerably less than it would have cost to hire the additional agents.